Aims and Objectives
In Holy Family School we aim to:
- provide each pupil with a programme of educational opportunities to enable them to reach their full potential.
- foster a caring and happy atmosphere in which pupils, teachers and parents work together in mutual respect, conscious of our shared catholic values.
We aim to develop in each child:
- a good self image and awareness of his/her talents and skills and a feeling of worth.
- a desire to learn and the motivation to do his/her best.
- attitudes which lead to self-discipline.
- an appreciation of interdependence within the family, the local community and the wider world.
- a knowledge and understanding of what is shared as well as what is different about the cultural traditions in our world.