F R I E N D S O F H O L Y F A M I L Y
Friends of Holy Family is a charity group made up of members from our school community.
Friends of Holy Family provides ample opportunities for children, families and community members to learn, play, work, connect and most importantly have fun together. We are always striving as a school community to provide the best support for our children and families.
Friends of Holy Family promotes and provides a wide variety of events in the local school, local community and wider community for our children, families and community members. These events promote community connections, education and training, health and lifestyle and a safer environment.
Friends of Holy Family welcomes support from many local agencies, organisations and charities to help enrich the support provided for our children, families and members of our school community.
Friends of Holy Family organises a range of fundraising events to help raise funds for school resources.
Below outlines the various activities, events and projects that Friends of Holy Family has been involved in.
Friends of Holy Family Activities
- Friends of Holy Family - Share your views event
- School Disco / Tuck Shop
- Fancy Dress Parties
- Bun Sales
- Book Fairs
- Active Travel Events - Sustrans, Walking Bus, Cycle to School etc
- Art Projects - Newlodge Arts, The Duncairn Project
- Pyjama Parties and Parent Curriculum Nights
- Sporting Clubs and Classes - Gaelic, Judo, Dance, Drama, Pilates etc
- Music Clubs and Classes - Tin Whistle, Guitar, Harp, Piano etc
- School Shows - Hey Ewe, Pageant, Beauty and the Beast etc
- Choir and Music Events - NI Hospice, Newington Day Centre, Local Shopping Centres etc
- Grandparents Day
- Lisburn 10k Event and Sponsorship
- Sacramental Events - First Holy Communion, Confirmation etc
- Parent Workshops & Classes - Families Connect, Autism NI, Changing Lives Initiative, Parenting NI etc
- Keeping Safe Events - RADAR NI Centre, Limestone United, Safer Internet Day etc
- Family Fun Days - Lantern Parade, Ashton Family Fun
- Christmas - Christmas Hampers, Christmas Ballot, Christmas Shows etc
- Health events - Families Connect, Tamhi - Tackling Mental Health, No More January Blues, Barnardos etc
- Charity Support - St Patrick's Soup Kitchen, Newington Day Centre, Trocaire etc
- Currie Primary School - Shared Education Choir, Shared Learning: P1-7, Balmoral Show trip, Big Spring Clean etc
- Sports Day - Tesco
2019-2020 Photo Gallery
Click on a photo to enlarge and then use the arrows to move left or right.
2019-2020 Video Gallery
Click on the play icon to view each video.